If you are an international student at Northeastern, you need to make sure of your status as a student and co-op employee. If you have US citizenship, this is not necessary, but if you have a green card or any type of visa, please be in touch with ISSI. If you have a co-op job, the Form 152 must be filled out, and filed with ISSI, and please do this as early as possible.


ISSI Form 111: Applying for a Social Security Number (SSN) for Students in F and J Status


ISSI Form 152: Co-op Application Form for International Students