Each year, the American Marketing Association holds the International Collegiate Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana. Collegiate chapters from around the world gather together for a weekend full of professional development, competitions and networking.
In 2016 NUMA received more awards than any prior year to date! We were recognized for Outstanding Chapter Planning and for Outstanding Communications for our work throughout the year. E-Board member Ashley Frizzell placed 2nd overall in the AMA TEK Outbound Sales Competition this fall. At the conference, NUMA came in 2nd Place for Communication of Chapter Activities in the Chapter Exhibit Competition, and our case competition entry earned a Commendable Mention.
To read our lessons learned from last year’s conference, check out our blog post and watch our footage from the 2015 conference in the video below. Interested in attending the AMA ICC? NU_AMA and AMA members are eligible to attend the conference – click here to learn more about how to become a member!
- Outstanding Chapter Planning
- Outstanding Chapter Membership
- Outstanding Chapter Communications
- 2nd Place for Social Media Campaign in the Be the Match Competition
- 2nd Place Overall to Ashley Frizzell in the TEK Outbound Sales Competition
- Exemplary Collegiate Chapter Performance