Connecting Northeastern’s Food Community
Good Food Jobs – satisfying the hunger for meaningful work
Community Food Jobs – a listserv maintained by Tufts University which provides listings for jobs in agriculture and food policy
- Programs/Initiatives – THIS IS WHO WE WILL HAVE TO SOLICIT FOR SITE CONTENT – NEED EMAIL ADDRESSES.
- Alex’s Lemonade Stand Initiative – Foundation for Child Cancer, Foodie Fighter → Northeastern University Dining Services
- Health Disparities Student Collaborative – Monday 10/20: Tufts School of Nutrition – ASAP/MTAS, 7-8pm 104 WVG (works with Healthy Kids, Healthy Futures) – College of HEalth and Sciences
- Institute on Urban Health Research – Prior Research “Healthy Visions Project”
- Menus of Change University Research Initiative – The collaborative promotes interdisciplinary research and information sharing among university chefs, food service directors, business administrators, and students with the goal of moving consumers toward healthier, more sustainable diets.
- Obesity and Chronic Disease Prevention – Healthy Kids, Healthy Futures – child obesity prevention – Institute on Urban Health Research and Practice – Bouvee
- Dining Services Green Plan
- Dining Services Sustainability
- Northeastern University Farmers’ Market: Facebook | Twitter
- 2015 Climate Fellowship Projects – database maintained by the Sustainability Institute at the University of New Hampshire